Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chiropractic Patient Education Tool

   The new handbook Wellness Wins: A Simple Guide to a Healthier, Happier Life is well suited as a chiropractic patient education tool. DCs are enjoying it's simplicity and value to teach their patients about wellness and especially about how chiropractic works. A related Powerpoint presentation is available.


   I saw an advertisement in a chiropractic periodical that tells me that if I implement that particular company’s patient education program all my troubles will be solved. I bought it, spending thousands of dollars, and I had to close my office to travel to the seminar. The material was great, very motivating and inspiring to me. Then I find out I have to spend hundreds more to buy this company’s brochures, newsletters, handouts, etc. Even worse,  I find out this is very time consuming to implement in my office. On top of all that I find out that it overwhelms my patients, even driving them away. One guy even asked me “Am I getting indoctrinated into a cult?” Sound familiar?

    After 25 years I found a much better solution. It’s far less expensive, involves little or no time, no stress, and patients love it!

   Referrals from satisfied and educated patients is the best chiropractic marketing.

    I call it Wellness Wins! It’s a handbook for patients. My co-author Dr Jerry Zelm and I purposely designed it to solve the patient education frustrations we experienced during our 46 years of combined experience as DCs.

   Don't waste any more time or money with the standard chiropractic education routines! Get the exciting new Wellness Wins Patient Education Program (Handbook and PowerPoint presentation). Read more about it by clicking the title below.

 Chiropractic Patient Education: A new 5 step, 15 second technique!

Practice on,
Dr Tom Potisk

PS Have you seen my informative blog specifically for chiropractors - www.reclaimthejoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment